POS business has now become the fastest-growing small-scale startup today with as low as N20,000 one can earn N60,000 monthly disbursing funds around communities. Many have opted out of going to Automated Teller Machines or Banks to withdraw Money. Here’s how to become a moniepoint agent.
Moniepoint allows business owners to make money by providing banking services to their customers such as cash transfer, cash withdrawal, and airtime top-up reliably and profitably.
How To Become A Moniepoint Agent
You can become a Moniepoint agent by following these steps’
- Visit the official moniepint agent registration portal
- Sign Up and a representative would get to you within 48hrs
- Provide all necessary information and upload documents required
- After successful verification, a cluster manager would reach out on how to get your POS device.
- A verified Identity card such as International Passport, National ID Card, or Voters Card
- Utility Bill (Nepa Bill)
- Business License (For Registered business only)
- Valid BVN
- Valid Account Number
The process is simple and straightforward, you can drop comments below and I would be glad to assist you.