How to check Airtel balance is one major question a new mobile airtel user is puzzled about after acquiring or migrating to the network. How to check the main balance in airtel is as simple as ABC, because I would be highlighting the steps below;
You can use this code to check your balance anywhere and anytime when connected to the mobile network. all you have to do is remember the code and dial it straight away into your keypads.
There are several methods to be used to check airtel balance, but I would be revealing the most common method which happens to be the direct USSD code.
How to check Airtel balance
- Ensure your sim is connected to the mobile network.
- Make sure your sim is duly registered and activated by the service providers.
- Go to your keypad and dial *123#
- Kindly Exercise Patience for a couple of seconds.
- You would see a popup or message showing you your account balance.
Airtel USSD Code For Balance
The official USSD Code assigned for the checking of your airtel mobile balance is *123#
Kindly note that this service is only available to all airtel mobile users across the country, if you are a glo user you can read on how to check Glo balance.