How to check Glo balance can be sometimes easy to forget or difficult to memorize, if you are a Glo user then you’ve just gotten to the right place. All you have to do is to follow this simple guide anytime and anywhere to check your account balance.
Checking your airtime is as important to every mobile user out there irrespective of the network. Remembering the code is as easy as ABC, all you have to do is to keep dialing it often so as to become a part and parcel of your mobile experience.
Without wasting much of your time, let me jump straight into those necessary steps you have to take in checking your Glo balance;
How to check Glo balance
- Ensure your sim is connected to the mobile network.
- Make sure your sim is duly registered and activated by the service providers.
- Go to your keypad and dial *124#
- Kindly Exercise Patience for a couple of seconds.
- You would see a popup or message showing you your account balance.
Read Also How to check airtel balance
Glo USSD Code For Balance
The official USSD Code for offline checking of balance is *124#
You can also check out Glo Packages available for you.
Kindly note that this service is available to all users of the Glo network and cannot be used with other networks. If you have opinions and suggestions, do not hesitate to drop it in the comment section.