How to check your MTN Balance is like one unforgettable code most Nigerians would say, but unfortunately, a lot of MTN users can easily forget this code. I started using MTN last month and I remember asking my colleagues What’s the code to check MTN balance and they all laughed.
Well, this post is also targeted at new users who want to give the network a try. MTN is the most popular network in Nigeria and the UUSD code is almost as popular as the network and it’s very easy to remember just by following this guide;
How to check your MTN Balance
- Ensure your sim is connected to the mobile network.
- Make sure your sim is duly registered and activated by the service providers.
- Go to your keypad and dial *556#
- Kindly Exercise Patience for a couple of seconds.
- You would see a popup or message showing you your account balance.
MTN USSD Code for Balance
The Code used in checking your mobile account balance for MTN is *556#.
Checking your mobile account balance is one task every mobile user can barely do without a day, kindly note that the code is available to only MTN users. You can check your 9mobile, Glo, Airtel balance with their assigned code. Cheers!