The National Examination Council Recently released its results and are currently available on the official website. Checking Your results is as simple as A, B, C.
Information Needed To Check Your NECO Results
- Exam Year
- Exam Tyme
- Registration Number
How To Check Your NECO Results
Follow these detailed guidelines on how to check your NECO Results;
- Visit the official website at result.neco.gov.ng
- Select Your Exam Year
- Select Your Exam Type
- Input Your Token Generated
- Input Your Registration Number
- Click on Check Results
Kindly note that there are 2 different types of NECO examination conducted every year; which are the JUN/JUL and NOV/DEC.
How To Generate NECO Token
- Click on the Purchase Token
- Login with your Email and Password (or register)
- On your dashboard select Purchase Token
- Select the number of tokens you want to purchase
- Click on Pay Now
Read Also How to Check Your WAEC Results 
In conclusion, you can access your results on your mobile phone and tablets, you don’t need to visit a business center if you follow these guidelines judiciously.
Frequently Asked Questions on NECO Results
Is NECO results out?
The 2020 NECO results are officially released according to the registrar, Professor Godswill Obioma.