Do you want to know how to delete Chegg account? In this article, I would be giving you details steps to follow on how to go about this.
Chegg is an online platform where students are allowed to rent digital and physical educational materials for a given period of time and it’s also includes tutoring services.
The company was located in Santa Barbra, California, and established in 2005 with over 2.5 million subscribers before getting listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 2013.
According to reports, the platform was said to have enhanced examination malpractices in 2020 during the Covid-19 lockdown through the file-sharing features which raised concerns among academians of Boston and Washington University.
How to Create Chegg Account
You can successfully create a Chegg account by following these procedures:
- Visit the website at www.chegg.com/study
- Click on the More drop-down at the top right corner
- Select Create an account
- Verify Email
How to Delete Chegg Account
You can delete your Chegg account in 2 different ways:
Delete Your Chegg account through email
- Go to the email account that is registered with the online platform
- Here, compose a mail that would be sent to the online platform via your email address
- While composing the mail, the address should be email@example.com
- On the subject of the mail, type REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT
- In the body of the mail, you wish to compose, type, and explain the need for the platform to delete your account from their database, alongside any form of private information that you have with the platform.
Delete Chegg account on your dashboard
- Visit your account settings
- Select Profile
- Scroll down to account deletion
- Input password to confirm
- Select delete
Read Also – How To Delete MeetUp Account
There are several reasons why users delete their account, whatever the reasons may be, following the above steps should get a snack on it.