Figuring out how to delete your Costco account? deleting your Costco account is as simple as ABC, there are various steps to follow but I would be highlighting the easiest way in going about it.
Have you grown a kind of discomfort with using your Costco account? Probably this discomfort has convinced you to surf the internet on how you can permanently delete your Costco account. In this comprehensive article, we have provided you with the steps you can take to delete your Costco account.
Before we proceed, let’s talk about Costco and the purpose owning a Costco account serves. Costco is simply a membership warehouse club, entirely concerned about bringing its members good prices on quality brand name merchandise. However, with hundreds of locations worldwide, Costco presents a large collection of merchandise, in addition to the luxury of specialty departments and unique member services.
All of these splendid arrangements by Costco are designed to ensure that your shopping experience remains a memorable one.
How to Permanently Delete Costco Account
Unlike other platforms we’ve talked about on this dynamic blog, Costco customer service does not provide email support to its subscribers. So, to permanently delete your Costco account, you should follow the steps enumerated below:
- Call them through their business line on 1-800-774-2678
- Kindly tell the customer care agent you want to deactivate your Costco account.
- Give the agent all your vital Costco account details needed to identify you as the owner of the account. Those details will also be needed to delete your account.
- If you still have money in your account you should request a refund.
- A confirmation message will be sent to you to show that your account has been deleted. Save the message as proof of your account deletion.
Read Also How To Delete Tango Account [Deactivate] 5 Steps
We have provided you with all the vital information you need to permanently deactivate your Costco account. If you have any questions, you can ask us in the comment box.