Meetup is an online-based platform for hosting a virtual or conventional event and I would be disclosing how to delete meetup account in two different ways.
This online based platform was founded in 2002 by by Scott Heiferman before it was bought by Wework and it operates strictly on membership.
There are several reasons why people delete their meetup account, some may delete their account based on intrest or the inability to match with other website alike.
How to Create MeetUp Account
Folllow these steps to create a meetup account
- Visit the website www.meetup.com
- Click on signup at the left corner of the page
- Register using email or social account
- Verify email or authenticate data
- Create Username and Password
How To Delete MeetUp Account
Follow these steps to successfully delete your meetup account;
- Login by visiting this URL https://secure.meetup.com/login/
- Click on your account settings
- Scroll down and select Deactivate your MeetUp account
- Enter your password
- Click Submit to confirm
Thank you for reading through this article on how to delete MeetUp account or how to deactivate Meetup account, we hope you found it educating? Do leave a comment below!!