The smartphone has become an everyday tool for payment of goods and services, with your mobile phone you can pay for your television, internet, and electricity bills right from the comfort of your home. There are several ways on how to recharge GOTV using your smartphone and not having to visit any payment or dealer outlet.
There are various methods and ways to go about recharging your GOTV. Here are the fastest and the easiest method to recharge your GOTV;
How to Recharge GOTV Using Quickteller
- Login into the quickteller app or website.
- Select payment of bills on the menu bar.
- Choose the GOTV subscription package.
- Input your 10 digit ICU number at the bottom of your decoder.
- Fill out your phone number and email address.
- Click on the pay button.
How to Recharge GOTV Using USSD code
To pay your GOTV using eTranzact USSD code, just dial *389*9*smartcardnumber#. The follow the steps to complete your transaction.
Recharge GOTV Using Stanbic code
You can recharge your GOTV through Stanbic by dialing *909# and selecting bills payment.
Recharge GOTV Usibg GTB code
You can recharge your GOTV through GTB by dialing *737*37*amount*gotv ICU nuber#