In 2016, the Buhari administration launched the Trader Moni incentive programme aimed at empowering individuals who lack access to loans. This initiative is targeted at petty traders endorsed through the Bank of Industry. Here’s how to register for Trader Moni Loan and Empowerment Scheme;
You can apply for Trader Moni programme through various means e.g market association or via the official website but I would be highlighting the effective method.
What is Trader Moni?
Trader Moni is an empowerment programme aimed at helping petty traders have access to loans without collateral or cumbersome paperwork.
Requirement To Apply For Trader Moni
Here are the requirements to register for Trader Moni Loan;
- Account Number
- Market/Business Association Identification Card
- 16 Months of Profit Statement
How to Register for Trader Moni Loan
You can register for the trader moni loan by following these steps;
- Visit www.tradermoni.ng on your browser
- Select the resources tab
- Fill in your information correctly
- Click the Register button
- Confirm your information and submit.
Loans are given to applicants who have good credit scores in the past and beneficiaries can reapply for higher loans if loans are paid on time.
How To Register For Trader Moni Through An Agent
- Visit a Trader Moni Agent in your area
- Capture your information and details
- A text message containing a code would be sent to your registered number
- Dial the code to claim your loan
Trader Moni USSD Code
Trader Moni USSD Code is *446#. Dial the code on your mobile phone connected to the bank and sim used for registration.